A. LIMITED WARRANTY, LIMITATIONS, CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES REQUIRED
1. The Three Function Swivel is warranted to be free of defects in labor and/or materials for a period of five (5) years from the Date of Service. For purposes here, “Date of Service” shall mean the date when the Three Function Swivel, or the unit to which the Three Function Swivel is incorporated, passes final Underwriters Laboratory testing, or similarly compliant testing, and is certified for service. Evidence of such Date of Service shall be required in connection with any warranty claim by Purchaser along with serial number of claimed defective unit
2. The Three Function Swivel shall be repaired or replaced at the sole option and expense of Aerial provided the Three Function Swivel alleged to be defective was used for its intended normal use of operation and subject to the following qualifications and limitations.
3. Any alteration of the Three Function Swivel without consent from Aerial Options is strictly forbidden and shall void warranty.
4. No welding shall be performed on finished Three Function Swivel.
5. No responsibility is assumed for any malfunctions or damages which are occasionally caused by foreign objects which may be ingested into water or hydraulic systems such as, but not limited to stones, sand or metal chips.
6. Aerial Options assumes responsibility for our Three Function Swivel, which is assumed defective only, and therefore, it will not assume responsibility for labor to either remove or install our Three Function Swivel unless it agrees in writing to assume such responsibility.
7. Unless otherwise approved in writing by Aerial Options all returns of defective Three Function Swivels (or allegedly defective Three Function Swivels) are at Purchaser’s expense and must include a RGA number issued by Aerial Options.
8. All warranty claims must be presented at the time the problem occurs, or as soon as practical thereafter, either called or emailed to Aerial Options and include the numbers on the assembly’s Aerial Options date sticker with a detailed explanation of the difficulty in order for the matter to be appropriately evaluated and resolved.
9. Aerial Options will not be held liable for damage incurred during shipment or reassembly.
10. No responsibility shall be assumed for misuse or improper mounting, unreasonably use or abuse of the Three Function Swivel and or failure to provide or use improper maintenance, failure to follow written installation and use in instruction or any use other than the customary designed use.
B. PRESHIPMENT TESTING
The Three Function Swivel fabricated by Aerial Options which is exposed to pressure during normal use is subject to final inspection using the following pressure minimums:
Hydrostatic applications will be tested to 500 PSI unless specified otherwise on approved drawings. Operating pressures on installed systems are not to exceed 250 PSI at any point in the system. Warranty will be voided and Aerial Options will not be held liable for failure and/or damage occurring from Water Hammering or freezing of water in any system.
Hydraulic applications will be tested to 40000 PSI. System operating pressure in application to be 3000 PSI maximum.
Dielectric and Continuity Test all circuits. 30 Amp max current loading wire gage dependent.
High pressure hydraulic applications tested to 6,000 PSI max
C. THREE FUNCTION SWIVEL MAINTENANCE
Our Three Function Swivel has been fully tested at assembly. Under no circumstances is there to be any maintenance performed internally or externally to the Three Function Swivel by Purchaser or any other third party other than an authorized representative of or Aerial Options itself. The Three Function Swivel is sealed and must remain so. The Three Function Swivel is designed for a long maintenance free life. Should any problems occur or replacement be necessary, first contact Aerial Options. There is to be no field maintenance performed on the Three Function Swivel.
D. MOUNTING REQUIREMENTS
The following are the mounting requirements for the Three Function Swivel:
Mounting points and methods are to be determined at the initial design stage. All drawings and applicable documentation must be signed off by both parties and filed for future reference. No deviation to the approved mounting is allowed without approval from Aerial Options.
The Three Function Swivel is to be mounted concentric to the center of the turntable bearing.
All inlet and outlet plumbing to conform to swivel mounting, under no circumstances is the Three Function Swivel to be positioned to match connections. This will avoid putting excessive loads on the Three Function Swivel. All tubing or piping to be supported by means other than the Three Function Swivel.
THE REMEDIES PROVIDED IN THE ABOVE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE. NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE MADE. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AMITY ASSUME OR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THE WITHIN DESCRIBED WARRANTY SHALL ONLY BE AFFORDED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OR FOR INCORPORATION INTO ANOTHER UNIT AND TO FIRST PURCHASER AS PART OF COMPLETED UNIT, HOWEVER, THE WARRANTY PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS IS FROM THE DATE OF SERVICE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING IT IS INSTALLED WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME PERIOD.